IT Developer – Medical (m/f)January 29, 2018
We are actively looking for an Administrative Officer (m/f) to handle day-to-day administrative task within the company. The role requires multitasking across a range of responsibilities, including scheduling, handling people operations, financial/accounting activities, receiving and forwarding communications, and taking care of more general clerical duties.
- Receiving and processing communication channels, including email, phone, and physical mail.
- Assisting people operations department with hiring, contracting, onboarding, payroll, training, and other administrative activities.
- Conferring with finance department to help establish invoices, make payments, process incoming invoices, and verify receipts.
- Creating reports and memos for Managing Partners as needed.
- Help in organising events, including ordering materials, and requisitioning meeting spaces.
- You have a degree in a related field, such as office administration, or equivalent experience.
- You have a fair general computer knowledge, including productivity and collaboration tools. Knowledge and experience of the Microsoft Office 365 Suite is a must.
- You have excellent written and verbal, client-facing and internal communication skills.
- You are able to learn a complex business model and process.
- You are able to communicate professionally in French (spoken & written), Dutch (spoken & written), and English(spoken & written).
- You have notable organisational skills and the ability to provide organisation and structure that others can follow.
- You feel comfortable working independently when needed, or as part of a team.
We offer an attractive benefit package including extra-legal advantages (indemnities, retirement & hospital insurance, …). The position is open for our offices located in Nivelles, and we are open to part-time remote-working. Working part-time is possible.
Knoware is a human sized company specialised in the development and maintenance of healthcare applications.
Knoware is the Belgian market leader for oncology treatment management with ComeoCare that is actively used in more than 30 hospital groups all over the country and abroad.