In order to support the development of our portfolio of projects and products, we are actively looking for Junior Software Engineers to join our teams.
Based on safety and medical requirements, and following strict architectural guidelines and market best practices, the candidate will produce quality code and integrate in a delivery team of 2 to 4 developers working together using the Scrum method. The candidate will also participate in the technical design of the solution in collaboration with the solution and technical architects. Ideally the candidate will have relevant experience in safety/healthcare projects. The development location is flexible: it can take place in our offices in Nivelles (Arquennes) or Brugge, but also on customer premises.
- Integrate a team developers in .NET or Java/Web/mobile and IoT technologies
- Cooperate with solution and technical architects to produce component designs
- Implement business & technical components
- Testing (unit tests, integration tests)
- Ability to communicate with medical staff for understanding the requirements that form the basis for analysis & design.
- Ability to produce UML analysis (use-cases) and design artifacts that form the basis for implementation.
- Ability to communicate with solution and technical architect to understand the constraints of the architecture that must be respected.
- Ability to communicate with the project manager for the planning and people aspects
- Ability to communicate in Dutch (at least read & spoken) or French (at least read & spoken) and English (spoken and written)
- Ability to work independently following the priorities and timing of the release and iterative planning
- Ability to work structured following the defined procedures (project governance, time reporting, punctuality, respect of the milestones)
- Ability to work according to rules, standards and guidelines defined in the architecture
- Ability to communicate realistic predictions about the development works
- Ability to learn a complex business model and process
- Ability to do bottom-up research for problem diagnostics
- Ability to document code in a clear and concise manner
- Team Player, results oriented
- A bachelor or master degree in Information Technology, Engineering or equivalent
- Academic, professional or personal experience in .NET technologies (C#, Entity Framework, WCF, ASP.NET MVC …) or in Java technologies (EJBs, Spring, Hibernate, …), experience with mobile frameworks (XCode, Android, Xamarin, …) is a plus.
- Academic, professional or personal experience with HTML 5, CSS3 and responsive web design (RWD)
- Academic, professional or personal experience with RDBMs (Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, PortgreSQL, MySQL, …), experience with NoSQL technologies iOS a plus.
- Modeling and design with Sparx Enterprise Architect or equivalent tools is an asset
Interested ? Apply now via email@example.com !
Knoware is also constantly looking for talented IT Professionals:
- If you want to build the architecture of the strategic projects for our customers;
- If you have strong experience in .NET, Java EE, mobile developments, and a strong background in IT;
- If you are project manager, technology expert or architect;
- If you are a good communicator and a team-player;
- If technology motivates you;
- If you are looking for challenges that can further develop your talents.
Send us your candidature and CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer an attractive benefit package including extra-legal advantages (company car, retirement & hospital insurance, meal and eco vouchers, …) and a sustained personal development plan, coaching, trainings and certifications.